Keith Urban official fan crew perhaps? Well done Abby. Congrats on finishing out nearly 25% of high school, you're that much close to being closer junior staff ;-)
That's Annie's best friend Becca. And you can't access it cause I locked it after commenting on that one weird girl's blog telling her to get her info offline.
I am broken. I am desperate. I am sinful. I am helpless. These are all truths. But the greatest truth of all is that I am passionatley loved by a great and powerful God.
Love of my life Look deep in my eyes There you will find what you need I'm the giver of life I'll clothe you in white My immaculate bride you will be Oh come running home to me
3 comments:
Keith Urban official fan crew perhaps? Well done Abby.
Congrats on finishing out nearly 25% of high school, you're that much close to being closer junior staff ;-)
Kyle (and Sondra)
Who's the person on the farthest right?
Why can't I access your profile any more?
That's Annie's best friend Becca. And you can't access it cause I locked it after commenting on that one weird girl's blog telling her to get her info offline.
Post a Comment