Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Heading to Chicago... again?

For the second time this year my mom and I are making the trip down to Chicago. The first time was to see the play of "The Screwtape Letters." This time we're going to stay with the Goetschs' and help Laura with the girls. Another thing that's different is that I have to drive part way. I'm praying that goes well as I haven't been on the highway since the crash. We'll see I guess!! It's all in God's hands now.

Kisses,
Abbsters

2 comments:

ellen said...

Hey when are you going and coming back? Did anyone tell you that we'll be in Ann Arbor this weekend for small group? Hope you are around.

AbbyJP said...

We will be back in time!!! We come home Friday afternoon. Carlan W. is in town as well and is sending my parents out to dinner so he can play Risk with the boys. Haha! We look forward to seeing you!!!