This morning I realized I've been going to the orthodontist for about 7 years now. 7 years that were sometimes boring because for about 4 of them I was told, "Come back in 6 months and we'll see if we can do anything yet," but most memorably painful. Such as yesterday when my orthodontist had done all this work then when he was putting the last band on the last bracket, the new bracket he had put on broke and he had to undo then redo everything. I was not thrilled.
I could say plenty more but basically dental work is painful. I have no other word for it.
Kisses,
Abbsters


7 comments:
I LOVE the new pic!!!!!
you forgot to tell us that you'll be getting them off soon...
Keep that on the down low...
oh because you might not and then you'd be really sad and everyone would be really sad and our whole lives would be really sad.
you are?! lucky. What's that new picture of?
I mean the one of the shiny man.
The Thinker by Rodin
Post a Comment