Friday, January 16, 2009

Exam Week

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 starts my first exam week ever. Wow. Hard to believe. The schedule will be really nice though. 

Tuesday:
French final at 8:00am
Biology final at 10:00am
Home at 11:30am

Wednesday:
Geometry final at 8:00am
English final at 10:00am
Home at 11:30am

Thursday:
Personal Fitness final at 8:00am
Home at 9:30am

Friday:
History final at 8:00am
Home at 9:30am

So only the stress level is causing problems. But even those problems aren't too great. But if you need me at all this weekend expect to find me studying...

Kisses,
Abbsters

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

thank you for posting!

Grace said...

how come there are only six classes there?

AbbyJP said...

because of how my choir teacher does finals. he has this deal worked out with the administration where we do our finals in class in the two weeks leading up to finals week then either go home or hang out in his room or have an appointment with him during the time slot for sixth hour finals. it actually works out very favorably in my opinion....!

Grace said...

oh yeah, you told me about that appointment thing. I was glad to have a study period in between each final, but it would have maybe been nicer to have half days. I haven't had one of those yet.

Kathryn said...

Ha! I have! I'm in g raphics now...