Sunday, July 1, 2007

I wish I was back in the country music capital

The Tennessee trip was amazing. I'm not sure what it is yet, but I know the trip had an amazing impact on me. I can't seem to stop talking about it- ask my cousins.

Today was really fun. It was the 5th and 6th grade pool party for the 5th/6th grade sunday school class. I hung out with Bobby and Laurel for most of it. They had to leave early though, so I ended up hanging out with Jonah, his friend whose name I don't remember, and Kyle K. They're fun kids.

I'm so happy I'm on summer vacation now!!!

Kisses,
Abbsters

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Ha, I can so relate to that. you should ask my friends at CEdar. They know all about Tennessee and every single funny thing that happened everything we did, what i liked what I didn't, etc.

Anonymous said...

I agree to the "i can't stop talking about it" thing ti must have been really cool