You have to agree this baby is cute. The bottom picture is from Christmas Day. The top one is from I don't know when, but Mo lost her tennis ball and my oldest, younger brother was getting it for her.
I am broken. I am desperate. I am sinful. I am helpless. These are all truths. But the greatest truth of all is that I am passionatley loved by a great and powerful God.
Love of my life Look deep in my eyes There you will find what you need I'm the giver of life I'll clothe you in white My immaculate bride you will be Oh come running home to me
3 comments:
Did you know that "moster" looks REMARKABLY like monster?
just commenting on that fact.
kath
Did you know that "moster" looks REMARKABLY like monster?
just commenting on that fact.
kath
(in a VERY sweet VERY sarcastic voice)
did you know that Kathryn is very mad right now because the computer posted her comment twice?
Post a Comment